Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Making Money thru Your Networking Business

One of the things that scares people more than anything else...after public speaking and death... is cold-calling. Hardly ANYONE likes to cold call. Whether it is fear of rejection, talking to strangers, or just that weird sticky feeling you get on your ear when you talk on the phone too long... most people just won't do it.

The way around cold calling? Having enough prospects. How do we get enough prospects.. we know people who know people. - if you are one of those people - the good, lucky, smart person who has networked successfully and know the right people, (who know the right people) - you can sell that. Make a commission - get a finder's fee... your opportunities for turning who you know - and how well you know them into a business are there - now go out and sell...you.

Meghan Wier
www.meghanwier.com
www.networking4introverts.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Hi there insomniac. Your blog's fantastic. I was looking for stuff on making money. But I can see why I came to your page when I was looking for information on making money. Awesome read!

3:53 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hi there insomniac. Your blog is great but this post wasn't what I was looking for. I was actually looking for making money subject matter. But I can see why I landed on your page when I was looking for information on making money. Thanks for the read anyway.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home