Saturday, September 03, 2005

SEO Tips for Internet Networking

Business Networking online has become a great and easy way to meet people through email Web sites and Blogs.

For those of you looking to be found online, it is important that you understand the basic principles of SEO, including keyphrase density, targeting the appropraite keyphrases, and Page Rank. By keeping search engine optimization in mind while setting up your blog, writing and maintaining the information, you will be able to drive the traffic that you need, and get those new networking contacts to contact you!

For more information on SEO and Meghan Wier, check out the Ramblings of an Insomniac Blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger cash at home said...

This is an outstanding blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a home party business site. It pretty much covers home party business related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

This site is great, nice job!!

I have a SEO info site. It is about seo consulting articles and stuff.

Drop by when you can, nice site here!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Hi, I was searching blogs and came onto your fantastic blog.

I have a niche site. It pretty much covers how make money with optimization
marketing
.

Keep it up. I'll check back later, I'm sure.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home