Friday, September 02, 2005

Start your own networking business!

One of the best ways to leverage your network is to start a new business. You can earn money from putting the right people in touch with eachother as a "concierge", or consultant. Think about the types of people you know and what services they are looking for. What products do they need to sell. Do you know how to help them, can you sell yourself as the person who can bring those relationships to them?

It is important to consistantly build these relationship, whether you are running your own business, or working for someone else. Make sure that you make network a part of your everyday responsibilies, making phone calls, sending cards, or a newsletter. Position yourself as the resource that everyone wants to know and a business opportunity will present itself!

Meghan Wier

8 Comments:

Blogger Meghan Wier said...

Don't forget to visit Meghan's Book Blog at http://confessionsofanintrovert.blogspot.com

1:28 PM  
Blogger Bloggers United said...

Hey, you've got an interesting blog here! I was just surfing and
ran across it. Good job!

AWSOME Garden Gift
website. If you, or someone you know, has an interest in Garden Gift,
please come and check it out. Enjoy!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Robert Parr said...

Yahoo War -- Pit Two Terms Against Each Other To See Who Wins By Count
We've written many , man y times before that search result counts can mean little in terms of actual popularity.
Lose Weight Fast with These Top Diet Plans. I have a raw food diet site/blog. It covers raw food diet related stuff.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Dragon said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a corporate gift basket site. It pretty much covers corporate gift basket related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:33 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Awesome Blog! I added you to my bookmarks.
broadband phone company vonage service site covering broadband phone company vonage service related stuff.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Hi, you have a wonderful blog here! Without doubt I will return for another look ! I have a health cholesterol site. It just about covers everything that tallies with health cholesterol matters. If you have got the time, your are welcome to come and check it out.

1:41 PM  
Blogger bill naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of flower gift.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home